lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Roller Coaster


Lately, these days have become like a Roller Coaster I've been feelinf very exhausted, school is becoming so hard and i haven't taken a rest of school in a while.

The only thing that makes me to still be stood on my feet is my MUSIC it has been a lack of inspiration lately, and we have had troubles in band rehearsals too, but at the end, what still remains there is MUSIC

This summer my band and I are looking for recording sessions in a little studio near home, we want our FB band page and upload little demos there; trust me i am very impatint because i want all people to listen to our music, to what we have to say to the WORLD.

The lyrics i have written for these songs talk about some specific topics: FREEDOM and the POWER of known that you can always DO BETTER, songs of self-encouragement and about world's situation and to help our planet to be a better one. Also talk about friendship specially inside the band.

I think that this is the largest blog I've ever written, and maybe only 1 or 2 people is going to read it, but here it is. Also I want to thank Caity Jay, she's such a great girl and very supportive friend, i cant wait to show you the music Caity =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario